What should I do now that I'm "dating" two guys?

Here's the deal: I was in a long distance relationship for 8 months ending in August last year. After we broke up, I started dating and found this other guy. Few months later, my ex starts talking to me and admits that he's still in love with me. I admit to him that I also still have strong feelings for him, so I guess to him, that meant we were back together.

So now I'm sort of in a pickle. I know that I'm cheating and am disgusted with myself, but I sort of also feel like this happened on accident. I know that if I tell my ex, he'll leave and I'll never see him again and I don't want that. I need advice!

Please don't be too harsh, I'm fully aware that what I am doing is wrong. This situation makes me want to cry! HELP!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha wow this really sucks. I know you dont want to hear it, but you're not going to need a pair of balls for this one, cause lets face it, the only thing thats going to be able to take this kind of pounding isn't fragile nuts, but a proper vagina.

You just gotta tell him. Its easier and hurts the most but youve gotta let him know you're genuinely sorry but that thats the case. Tell him why you were really scared of telling him too that should at least help some.

I know you're not going to do what I just told you, at least not right now. But Im hoping the vagina intro will be enough for you to let this idea marinate whilst you're reading the other opinions.

I really wish the best of luck, stay strong!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, I figure my only option is to tell them both and lose them both. It was a mistake on my part and I've got to live with the consequences.

• You never know whats going to happen. And you seem genuine right now I dont think that should be taken for granted. Maybe they'll be lucky enough to see that too.