Can I get him back or no?

After I've hurt him in a way? He told me how much he liked me and as a joke I told him that it's hard to have a rational conversation with him and I only deal with his attitude because his winky is good and now he's mad and won't talk to me. Went so far as to call me a B. So I figured I hurt him but I don't know can it be salvaged or should I just apologize and let it go? I do in fact care a lot about him but neither of us has the easiest time expressing things to the other..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Apologize. There is no value to not doing so regardless of outcome.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How long to wait?

• Show All
    • going to be tough hit you're right. It's just he literally said don't talk to me ):

• The good news is that an apology isn't a conversation. An apology is a gift. It is, when genuine, like all other gifts, the peace of mind that comes with knowing someone cares enough about you to face their flaws and demons for you.

Apologies should be special because they should be rare. What you are sorry for you should strive to never repeat again.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you ever want a really good close long lasting relationship you will eventually have to learn how to communicate properly, why not start now?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true, it's just he literally said don't talk to me so I don't know if an apology will fix anything

• Sorry before its late and someone else make a move or he moves on

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true, it's just he literally said don't talk to me so I don't know if an apology will fix anything

• Show All
    • So yea...dont give up.

• No idea why I'm so scared lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes