Ex Blocked me off Facebook and acts very angry around me, yet still looks at me very often,?

This has been happening for 6 months now. I went no contact with her 2 days after the break up. Shortly after I took her off Facebook . She didn't.

Fast forward, I think she blocked my Facebook a couple months ago or so. But why? I mean I took her off my Facebook , she must have seen that. Why bother blocking me?

She gets super angry at me for no reason and in front of her friends.

I catch her looking all the time and whenever we do cross paths she tries so hard to ignore me.

The worse thing is is that I still really, really like her...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Who broke up with whom?

If you take her off Facebook , that means she doesn't have you on Facebook either.

You say that she blocked you two months later. Did you check up on her two months later or did you frequently check her Facebook up until those two months?

Maybe she likes you and is just putting on a show around her friends to show that she emotionally strong.

And looking at you doesn't mean much. Is it an pissed off look? A sincere look that says I regret what I did?

There's a lot missing from this. It's hard to tell what's really on her mind especially without a backstory.

• I didn't want it be such a long boring question. I just added the most recent facts.

She broke up with me. She wanted to be friends, I said no and went almost instantly into NC. I unfriended her on Facebook (not a block), so she could still have been stalking me. Yes I was checking up on her, but why does that matter? There's no way she could've seen that I was.

Looking doesn't mean anything? Seriously? What about when you're strangers? Does that not mean anything?

It's not a pissed off look. It's the kind of look she gave me when we first met - well really similar anyway.