Women- have you Ever cheated in a relationship/marriage?

Have you ever cheated in a relationship/marriage?
If you cheated what was the reason?

Have you ever been cheated on?
(no judging)
  • Yes I've cheated
  • no i haven't

80

Most Helpful Girl

• No I haven't. I'm hard to tie down in a relationship I guess you could say, but it's because I take the commitment so seriously. Once I'm in one, I'm extremely loyal. I find it disrespectful to even flirt to an extent, or have too much communication with a man I know is interested in me.

The only time I broke one of those rules, was when I found out my ex had been very disrespectful behind my back (maybe cheated I'll never know for sure), so I started communicating a bunch with a guy I used to date. This lasted a couple weeks before I broke off the relationship. Now, I'd just end the relationship.

I hold high standards of the kind of loyalty I expect in a relationship, and I hold myself to the same standards. Prior to my ex, cheating wasn't something I worried about. Now that I know how easily it can happen, and when you least expect it, loyalty and trust are an even bigger deal to me.