Women- have you Ever cheated in a relationship/marriage?

Have you ever cheated in a relationship/marriage?
If you cheated what was the reason?

Have you ever been cheated on?
(no judging)
  • Yes I've cheated
    Vote A
  • no i haven't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I haven't. I'm hard to tie down in a relationship I guess you could say, but it's because I take the commitment so seriously. Once I'm in one, I'm extremely loyal. I find it disrespectful to even flirt to an extent, or have too much communication with a man I know is interested in me.

The only time I broke one of those rules, was when I found out my ex had been very disrespectful behind my back (maybe cheated I'll never know for sure), so I started communicating a bunch with a guy I used to date. This lasted a couple weeks before I broke off the relationship. Now, I'd just end the relationship.

I hold high standards of the kind of loyalty I expect in a relationship, and I hold myself to the same standards. Prior to my ex, cheating wasn't something I worried about. Now that I know how easily it can happen, and when you least expect it, loyalty and trust are an even bigger deal to me.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I've cheated once on my boyfriend in my current relationship. Our relationship was having a lot of problems but I didn't plan on cheating or anything like that -- it happened at a party where I got extremely intoxicated and ended up having sex with a guy I knew. My boyfriend knows about it and we're still together, however it doesn't change the fact that it happened. If I could take it back I most definitely would.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was a escourt 5 years ago and was living with my boyfriend at the time and it was still cheating even though I was providing a service and getting paid. I will never do it again, but at the time I was young and stupid not that its an excuse, but I learned from my mistake. believe it or not it was partly his idea and I went for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cheated bc I wasn't getting the support from my significant other; instead I should have just left, but I was trying to keep the "relationship" intact bc of the children.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't and i plan not to , i plan to have a relationship where i won't and they can hang with other girls and as long as they tell me if they did anything the relationship will be fine.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yup and that mother fucker deserved it

0|1
    0|1
  • I've never cheated, but I have been cheated on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never cheated. I have been cheated on in the past, but I've never been the cheater. My previous relationship was just a mess - as most first relationships are - and he both cheated on and tried to strangle me on the same day so...that was the end of that lmao.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes