What does a guy mean when he says... (guys opinions please?)?

I know you're going to say this is a dumb question and I know it is, but what does it mean when a guy says "whatever"?
He's my ex, and put me through a lot of heart break recently. I saw where he posted something about "I want a girl who..blah blah" and it really hurt me, then the next day it started to make me angry because he ended it for no reason and won't tell me why or anything. So I stupidly posted something saying "I wish I had a boyfriend to cuddle with." Then I see my ex post "whatever." And I am 99.9% positive it was towards me, because he saw it. What did he mean by "whatever"? He acts like he doesn't even care about me or my feelings, he pretty much tossed me aside without a word so I don't understand at all.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• he's being a brat. why would he post it if it didn't mean anything? it's obviously to get your attention. just wait till he's done pouting, the truth to what he meant will come out sooner or later. now i could be wrong, he could just be "over it" and is just completely dismissing you. in the case you are SOL my dear

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE