The pain of not knowing, is it unfair to ask for closure?

I think I was recently let down easy by a girl, but she wasn't clear in what she meant and I just really want to know what happened. I know sometimes it's impossible to get closure, but this is the first girl I ever really cared about, and the pain of not knowing is unbearable. Is there a way in which I could ask her to talk with me? Has anyone else been in this situation?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You could just ask her to meet up with you somewhere so you guys can talk. Express to her how you feel about her. Even if she doesn't feel the same way about you. You will have that closure that you did what you could by letting her knw how you felt.