Need some opinions.. Please be brief.. Thanks.. what to do? I am so confused?

Its been almost 5 years since me and my ex broke up. At first we talked that after a year we'll get back together. But 14 days before d 1 yr. deadline I had a new girlfriend she was a kind nice girl that i can't let pass without knowing her more.. Thats why i made her my gf. I didn't have the guts to tell my ex that i had a new girl but eventually she knew about it and 3months after she also has her new boyfriend. We still talk/text from time to time for more than 4years now after our break up but at d same time we have our own different stable relationships.. I've been together with my girlfriend for more than 4yrs now and she and her boyfriend for almost 4 years now. But sometimes me and my ex talked about that we do not feel the same way with our present bf/gf as we felt with each other in the past. The connection is different. Our problem now is why are we still in love with each other when we already have our own different relationships for 4 years. And me and my ex were together for just almost 3years. Should we get back together? What are we going to do? I dont want to be an asshole and break up with my girl just to get back with my ex.

• Get back with the EX
  • Stay with our present relationships

11