Do you have a "one that got away"?

Do you have a "one that got away"? Someone you can't get out of your mind to this day? Who are they? What was so special about them? Would you reunite with them now, if you could?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• He's the sweetest, funniest, most caring, quirky, the weirdest and the most intellegent guy I've ever met. (I could go on) Friends since our freshman year of high school. Our senior year he started to act different like if he wanted to be more than friends. I was too shy to ask and he was outgoing and always making me laugh and bringing me out of my shell. I was just to naive to see it or maybe I don't know. Point is that i believe he's the one that got away. We graduated and well he moved away and I stayed in our home town. We kept in contact over the years but not like before. He gave me his address to go see him recently and I want hopefully I'll get to soon. And after who knows what may happen.