My girlfriend just walked out after her third time trying... what do I do?

My girlfriend will get so upset that she will cry and give me the silent treatment over things so small I can't comprehend it. It's crazy she is the clingy type, talks about marriage and children and we are going on 4 months. I don't mind it really, it just makes it hard to understand that she goes to such extreme when she is upset. She won't talk to me about it until she either gets to walk out or makes me so mad or sad that I cry (before her I hadn't cried since I was like 13, not very emotional here). She is so dramatic, she makes it seem like we are one of those couples that has issues you know, she describes it as " one of those couples who post things on Facebook about how much you hate their lover, and then posts another one 15 minutes later about how much they love them". She dedicated this song, "true love" by pink, to me today. umm the worst I have ever done to her is scared her so bad she cried, and that was an ACCIDENT. I then held her until she was okay and I even ended up crying for feeling so bad about what I did, ON ACCIDENT. (it was really bad, story for another time I suppose). I sometimes leave her bruises when we play to rough or have sex to rough, she is okay then but later she uses that against me even though she is the on who insists on being so rough. I constantly try to resolve any problems she has with me or anything really, and make sure she is okay but she only gives me the silent treatment.

Anyway, I don't know what to do, I don't know what I did this time, she won't talk to me only cry. I need help because usually I don't let her go but I'm so irritated by all the bull shit and drama (I hate drama) she puts me through that I let her slip through my fingers. I want her back.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's pretty manipulative. Give her deadlines. You will ask her what's wrong only a number of times and if she doesn't answer by the third time, you're moving on and it's not that you don't care, it's just that her way of acting isn't beneficial for a relationship. You can't function according to her wishes. She'll make a puppet out of you and you'll end up a sack of guilt and remorse. You won't play rough or have rough sex even if she wants it. She's like a pampered little girl, capable of asking for things and then when it's convenient, holds them against you. She can't get away with it. Do not spoil her. She can learn and she can grow up, but you don't spoil her.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• She sounds very immature, and no wonder you are losing patience. I'd break up and see if you really miss each other, or if you are just a habit for each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's not the one for you. in a good relationship, in a mature one, you sit down and talk your differences out. communication is the basis of any solid relationship, not constant doubts and frustrations.
    im not saying she's a bad person, she just does not seem to be the right one for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She seems really immature. Do you honestly really love this girl? After 4 months she wants so much. I'd be scared... Like that's cuckoo no one should feel like they are walking on eggshells. You haven't really stated what you do to make her upset but it seems she is really controlling and nagging. Tell her it needs to stop and tell her how much you love her (if you do) and you're not going anywhere. But tell her if she keeps being like this it'll push you away. Poor girl doesn't even realize what she's doing probably...

0|1
    0|0
  • It sounds like she has other stuff going on in her head. Has she been through traumatic experiences? Does she miss an ex? This sounds like it is mostly not your fault. Try talking to her again after she has a bit of space. Make sure she knows that you care and are there for her when she is ready to talk. If you live together, maybe set up some candles and set up a bath for her. Leave a note saying it's a night for her to have some self time (but not in a way that will hurt her feelings). Then later ask her if she's okay. If she opens up, ask her if she's just been upset about you or other things.

0|1
    0|0
  • sweetie, please leave this girl. Have you ever heard of "emotional abuse" because if you haven't read what you wrote and think of it in an abusive way. she's abusing you. and she knows it. and she knows that if she acts like a cry baby long enough she can break you. and if she holding bruises that you gave her during sex above your head then she's one shitty person. please leave her. it's only going to get worse. she's putting you through so much crap it's pathetic. you can seriously do so much better. you're in an abusive relationship. abuse doesn't always leave a bruise.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, it seems like the bull shit and the drama are a part of her DNA. So, you have to ask yourself how much you hate it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She has her own issues and clearly isn't ready for a relationship.

4 months in and she's talking marriage and kids? That's just ridiculous. She's crazy. Lose her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes