My girlfriend just walked out after her third time trying... what do I do?

My girlfriend will get so upset that she will cry and give me the silent treatment over things so small I can't comprehend it. It's crazy she is the clingy type, talks about marriage and children and we are going on 4 months. I don't mind it really, it just makes it hard to understand that she goes to such extreme when she is upset. She won't talk to me about it until she either gets to walk out or makes me so mad or sad that I cry (before her I hadn't cried since I was like 13, not very emotional here). She is so dramatic, she makes it seem like we are one of those couples that has issues you know, she describes it as " one of those couples who post things on Facebook about how much you hate their lover, and then posts another one 15 minutes later about how much they love them". She dedicated this song, "true love" by pink, to me today. umm the worst I have ever done to her is scared her so bad she cried, and that was an ACCIDENT. I then held her until she was okay and I even ended up crying for feeling so bad about what I did, ON ACCIDENT. (it was really bad, story for another time I suppose). I sometimes leave her bruises when we play to rough or have sex to rough, she is okay then but later she uses that against me even though she is the on who insists on being so rough. I constantly try to resolve any problems she has with me or anything really, and make sure she is okay but she only gives me the silent treatment.

Anyway, I don't know what to do, I don't know what I did this time, she won't talk to me only cry. I need help because usually I don't let her go but I'm so irritated by all the bull shit and drama (I hate drama) she puts me through that I let her slip through my fingers. I want her back.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's pretty manipulative. Give her deadlines. You will ask her what's wrong only a number of times and if she doesn't answer by the third time, you're moving on and it's not that you don't care, it's just that her way of acting isn't beneficial for a relationship. You can't function according to her wishes. She'll make a puppet out of you and you'll end up a sack of guilt and remorse. You won't play rough or have rough sex even if she wants it. She's like a pampered little girl, capable of asking for things and then when it's convenient, holds them against you. She can't get away with it. Do not spoil her. She can learn and she can grow up, but you don't spoil her.