Have you ever 'stalked' an ex? Have you ollowed him/her around, and determined what he/she had been doing after your break-up?

Things like watching where he/she goes and with whom? Or playing detective and 'tailing' him/her, following his/her new romantic friend, or asking mutual friends what he/she had been doing?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not 'stalking', but kept tabs on him/her
    Vote C
'Followed' around..I used to depend on Spell Check, there isn't one on the new Gag!

NO answers here? Lets' get real, of course a lot of you have followed an ex around...
Not ONE guy will admit to having done this!! I did on one occasion..well, a couple..

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I did when I was younger but I wouldn't do it now. It's not worth the heartbreak.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE