Ex is giving me mixed signals and I'm starting to like her again?

We were both at a party last weekend and were drinking. I ended up in bed with her to make this short. I waited until she woke up and she seemed pretty upset but said "I've been waiting for this..." and just laughed. We cuddled after and had sex again. We talked about the past and laughed about how we broke up. She then said she hasn't had sex after me because she believed I was the one. Anyways she stayed over for another day and we acted like we were in a relationship again. Then a few days later I tried to contact her to make plans but she wouldn't pick up. She hasn't texted me and if she did it would be a short answer. Something she does not do. Then she will come over and act normally. Saying how glad she is for me to be back in her life and how she misses me. When I asked if she told her friends yet she just laughed and said no why would I? I told my friends about us getting back together possibly. I told my family who loves her. Why can't she do the same?

It happened a year ago when we broke up. Last March? I think when I decided I needed to split with her. At first it was just going to be a break. I was tired of feeling I wasn't good enough for her. I was tired of feeling like I disappointed her.
She always tried to reassure me she was happy but I didn't believe her at the time. I'm tall but a bit chubby and I looked like a loser. Self esteem issues and short temper basically. I dated after her she did not.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with a lot of the answers so far. She was really hurt before and o
    Obviously vented to her family and friends and is afraid they'll think she's crazy for being with you. It'll take time but she will probably eventually tell them if you guys are officially together again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE