Ex is giving me mixed signals and I'm starting to like her again?

We were both at a party last weekend and were drinking. I ended up in bed with her to make this short. I waited until she woke up and she seemed pretty upset but said "I've been waiting for this..." and just laughed. We cuddled after and had sex again. We talked about the past and laughed about how we broke up. She then said she hasn't had sex after me because she believed I was the one. Anyways she stayed over for another day and we acted like we were in a relationship again. Then a few days later I tried to contact her to make plans but she wouldn't pick up. She hasn't texted me and if she did it would be a short answer. Something she does not do. Then she will come over and act normally. Saying how glad she is for me to be back in her life and how she misses me. When I asked if she told her friends yet she just laughed and said no why would I? I told my friends about us getting back together possibly. I told my family who loves her. Why can't she do the same?

Updates:
It happened a year ago when we broke up. Last March? I think when I decided I needed to split with her. At first it was just going to be a break. I was tired of feeling I wasn't good enough for her. I was tired of feeling like I disappointed her.
She always tried to reassure me she was happy but I didn't believe her at the time. I'm tall but a bit chubby and I looked like a loser. Self esteem issues and short temper basically. I dated after her she did not.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with a lot of the answers so far. She was really hurt before and o
    Obviously vented to her family and friends and is afraid they'll think she's crazy for being with you. It'll take time but she will probably eventually tell them if you guys are officially together again.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I hate to say it but I think she is with you just to have sex. You had asked if she told her friends yet that you guys got back together and she laughed and said no why would I. If she thought of you as more then someone who would just have sex with her then she would have told her friends by now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think knowing the reason you broke up in the first place would be imperative to answering this question...

0|0
    0|0
    • Look at my update.

• I got a lot of hate mail too from people that were close to her and me as well once I started dating again. Could the anger from her friends be the reason why she won't tell them?

• She said she didn't have sex with anyone after you because she believed you were the one? I wouldn't believe that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that she was hurt previously in the past and truly she just wants to feel loved... she is a player i think (guys are not the only ones who can play the opposite gender.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she probably talked really bad about you and doesn't want to hear what they have to say. Don't worry about their approval though if you to have an understanding then nothing needs to be explained!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes