Why and how did your last relationships end?

Why and how did your last relationships end?

Details are too short, but I think it's sufficient.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex broke up with me 2 weeks ago. It was 3 days before the anniversary. All because his feelings for me is falling apart but I just think he is not committed in the relationship. We are on the same level in life. Personality are similar. It was difficult for both of us to break up. He said I am a caring, sweet girl who is small and have a big heart. He just think he doesn't deserves me. I managed to see him one last day, it was like a sad drama scene, both of us were crying, lots of hugs and talking from our hearts. I made a gift for anniversary , I decided to give it to him and in return he gave me his old t-shirt.

our relationship was almost 2 years and this was my first love, but I'm his 6-7 girl I think.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• he was rude and he always hit on my friends (not as in calling them pretty and stuff i mean he did that but he always was ignoring me) and tried to get one of my friends to date him right after we split.. he ignored me until he wanted to something from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was with my exboyfriend for year and we lived together. I am not sure why he broke up with me, but it ended poorly. he called me all kind of horrible names and changed the locks to the apartment as I was leaving. he is 37 years old and acted like a child. I haven't heard from him since and I doubt I ever will. we hardly ever fought. I know recently he was stressed out about issues with his family and about having to travel for work. when I was leaving he gave me back anything that I ever gave to him. Tears were rolling down my face and he didn't seem to care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long distance relationship. UK - Hong Kong. We sort of lost touch with each other and fell out of love. Breakup was mutual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue. I think he broke up with me because he was too busy with his new job. I didn't really care though.

0|0
    0|0
  • He hit me a lot and verbally abused me too... Would hurt me if I didn't give him sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can relate and am happy to hear that you got out when you did. the guy I was with before my most recent ex boyfriend and I were together for 3 years and 3 years to long. glad you got out safe.

• yeah me too :) abusive relationships are hard to get over because you also care about the person and you reallllyyy love them and keep forgiving them :/ for me this guy on top of everything publicly humiliated me in a restaurant yelling at me calling me stupid (for no reason at all...just looked at me and started talking me down) in front of all our friends. I right then and there pulled him to the side, told him we're on a break and for him to do what ever he wants. Then later that night he broke up with me... then begged for me back but it was too late. I never cheated on him, but i had a guy sort of waiting in line :p someone I dated before so it was comfortable. so I guess I kind of retaliated it felt so good and told him he should have treated me better.

• He moved 1000 miles away for work I didn't want to move.

0|0
    0|0
  • I broke it off because he was full of lies.

1|0
    0|0
  • incompatibility and different goals.

0|0
    0|0
  • my last relationship (short-term one) ended few months ago after everything was fine. i still don't know the reason because he just decided not to answer my messages all of a sudden.

0|0
    0|0
  • He dumped me in an email.
    I'd been explaining that I wanted to see him more and I'd even tried to end the relationship a few weeks before, but he said he didn't want that, basically begged me for another chance. He'd been ignoring my messages, not talking to me much, and hardly ever seeing me.
    So after he begged me not to end things, I gave him another chance and nothing changed, so I sent him an email (because he wasn't answering his calls/texts) and asked him what was going on.
    He replied, dumping me, claiming he just didn't have time for a relationship.
    It turned out that he was actually seeing someone else, he'd been cheating.
    When I mentioned that while I was asking for my books back, he became furious and finally sent my books back, but in pieces, with vulgarities written everywhere. It was INSANE!
    I didn't bother confronting him about that because I wasn't sure how crazy he was going to get, so that's the last we ever heard from each other, thankfully.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wooooow. Such a jerk!!! I am the rowdy kind, so I would have gone to his house and take a shit on his door mat or something.

• Haha!
      Trust me, I was furious... but at the same time, I was a little afraid of what could happen if I confronted him, so I just let it go.
      I try not to mess with crazy, haha!

• He was a cheating bastard. Nuff said

0|0
    0|0
  • He was insanely critical and demanding. Eventually we drifted apart and he left me for a new girl that he could try to control.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• lack of sexual intimacy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes