Why and how did your last relationships end?

Details are too short, but I think it's sufficient.

131

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex broke up with me 2 weeks ago. It was 3 days before the anniversary. All because his feelings for me is falling apart but I just think he is not committed in the relationship. We are on the same level in life. Personality are similar. It was difficult for both of us to break up. He said I am a caring, sweet girl who is small and have a big heart. He just think he doesn't deserves me. I managed to see him one last day, it was like a sad drama scene, both of us were crying, lots of hugs and talking from our hearts. I made a gift for anniversary , I decided to give it to him and in return he gave me his old t-shirt.

our relationship was almost 2 years and this was my first love, but I'm his 6-7 girl I think.