Should I tell my ex I'm moving to his city?

He broke up with me two times due to it being a long distance relationship. He said he wasn't in love, but he wasn't sure if it was a defense mechanism because of the distance, i.e. he didn't want to fall in love and get hurt, because the distance made him think we had no future. I told him we should have no contact.

Now I'm moving to his city and I don't know if I should tell him or not. We're FB friends so he will eventually realize that I'm there, unless I delete him.

I guess there is a 50-50 chance that it was indeed the distance that made him break up in both cases, because he did have feelings for me since he came back after the first breakup. But maybe they disappeared or he realized they weren't strong enough the second time.

I really like him and he knows that.

What would you do?
  • Tell him
  • Delete him on FB and don't tell
  • Move there and let him find out himself
    Vote C

20