Should I tell my ex I'm moving to his city?

He broke up with me two times due to it being a long distance relationship. He said he wasn't in love, but he wasn't sure if it was a defense mechanism because of the distance, i.e. he didn't want to fall in love and get hurt, because the distance made him think we had no future. I told him we should have no contact.

Now I'm moving to his city and I don't know if I should tell him or not. We're FB friends so he will eventually realize that I'm there, unless I delete him.

I guess there is a 50-50 chance that it was indeed the distance that made him break up in both cases, because he did have feelings for me since he came back after the first breakup. But maybe they disappeared or he realized they weren't strong enough the second time.

I really like him and he knows that.

What would you do?
  • Tell him
    Vote A
  • Delete him on FB and don't tell
    Vote B
  • Move there and let him find out himself
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• How long has it been since the break up and how long were you two dating.

The answer to your questions can play an important role to my advice.

However you can safely message him now something like "hey I actually landed a job in your city and moving ______"

0|0
    0|0
    • It's been two months since the breakup. We dated for 8 months in total, were not together for 5 months in between.

• It is not necessary to tell him. Its possible that he could be dating someone else right now anyway...who knows. I dont think I would ever try and get with someone for a THIRD time and they dumped me twice AND Said they are not in love with me. I would rather take my chances and find someone else.

Its also not necessary to delete him on fb. Who cares what he knows or doesn't know. I dont think I would care that much for someone who has kicked me to the curb...twice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes