Seeing my ex girlfriend is making me feel a little jealous and miserable?

The title says it all. You might think it's ridiculous that I am writing about this now when we broke up in 2010. She now works as a part time waiter at one of the restaurants we used to frequent when we were together. This girl is no longer chubby and has grown out to be a beautiful woman. I still reminisce about our times together after all she was my first everything. After running into her at the restaurant we catched up and I found out that... she dyed her hair, became more fit with a perky C cup and a round little butt, works while balancing school, more outgoing, living out her dream to become a neuroscientist, moved out to her own place, got to go to Europe and basically is living her dream. Overall she seems really happy than I am at this point. I on the other hand am doing average in school, left my dream of becoming an architect, I live with my parents, I gained a slight amount of weight but not so obvious, I was left at the alter a few months ago and I basically feel like a loser. I will never stop loving her if any of you ask.
We broke up because we drifted apart.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not ridiculous if she was your first everything. I do think you should try and move on. Easier said then done as I have been in many relationships. You should be happy 4 her that she is trying to accomplish her dreams. Its is hard to remain friends after a breakup no matter who ended the relationship and no matter how long ago the relationship ended. Try and remember the good things that happened during the relationship and move on.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• if she's not with anyone try your luck with her. if not stay clear and be friends

• Well she's not and just got out of a relationship. But I doubt she would want to be with a loser like me.

• Well everyone is a loser one way or the other man. just try your luck.. u never know