How can some people go from a long relationship, break that one off, and just find someone else so eagerly and quickly?

as in five years, two kids. Because of a family member dying and work, they had to continue through a long distance relationship, it was working great, we were taking the kids out, swimming lessons, bills paid, we had great sex that's an understatement, her and I made a lot of new memories, I took her hunting for the first time this year, she had fun, was a great shot. She's been making clothes and jewelry...she still struggles with depression but sounds pretty happy and eager on fb and dating sites, her mom is living with her, I have our son she has our daughter, I still pay the rent for her place and her phone bill. I miss my girl. I'm cutting them off next month, phone probably sooner.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• look my dear , nobody on earth quite knows why the hell does this happen !! it happened to a lot of people all around the earth , and nobody really knew why ! it has just happened to me , and yes i believe you when you say that you guys were so much in love , and built a lot of dreams , and yes she loved you as well , but for some reason things can go really different , and people can really change , you can never assume the right reason , mine too went wrong maybe because we had to go on a long distance , so it might be the reason? , but you never know cause i believe you when you say that it was going great , but the saddest fact is that for some weird reason , your partner may suddenly find out a way to move on and let go of all those dreams , mine did although he loved me a lot , we talked about getting engaged and about our kids names , it took him a lot of time to get over it as well , but finally he did , i am sure she does too , sure it wasn't that easy for her , but at the end she did it , so my lovely , it is so sad , and maybe the hardest thing to ever happen , but you have to let it go , and you won't be able to do this except by only giving up to this idea , and taking a lot of time to heal , and please contact me for whatever hard feelings you want to share :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Breaking up is hard to do no matter what. if she is already with someone new then she is doing it for two reasons she doesn't like being alone or she was with him before the breakup. some people are needy. if she is already with someone new then let him pay the bills and do your best to move on. do remember that you have to be nice to her since you have two kids together. when I say move on I don't mean move on to a new relationship I mean move on without her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only she really knows. But I know that feeling it must be hard. You thought things were great and you gave her your all but she was still unsatisfied. Maybe it was something where she felt you were too good or perhaps this new guy was providing her something she wanted. I think loving someone and loving someone they way they desire is two different things. You can be a great man and love her and spoil her but if it is not what she wants then it often ends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry but maybe its the time away that gives that urge to feel physical love they are not getting even though there is obstacles between you two and the distance either pushes you two away or makes you closer :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Love in a woman is a hormone called oxytocin and it has a shelf life of about 2-3 years and after that time has expired, she does not see love.

If you wanted her, you should have put a ring on it. Understand women have a time in life where they become old maids. You dragging your feet now has you in your current delima.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes