How can some people go from a long relationship, break that one off, and just find someone else so eagerly and quickly?

as in five years, two kids. Because of a family member dying and work, they had to continue through a long distance relationship, it was working great, we were taking the kids out, swimming lessons, bills paid, we had great sex that's an understatement, her and I made a lot of new memories, I took her hunting for the first time this year, she had fun, was a great shot. She's been making clothes and jewelry...she still struggles with depression but sounds pretty happy and eager on fb and dating sites, her mom is living with her, I have our son she has our daughter, I still pay the rent for her place and her phone bill. I miss my girl. I'm cutting them off next month, phone probably sooner.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• look my dear , nobody on earth quite knows why the hell does this happen !! it happened to a lot of people all around the earth , and nobody really knew why ! it has just happened to me , and yes i believe you when you say that you guys were so much in love , and built a lot of dreams , and yes she loved you as well , but for some reason things can go really different , and people can really change , you can never assume the right reason , mine too went wrong maybe because we had to go on a long distance , so it might be the reason? , but you never know cause i believe you when you say that it was going great , but the saddest fact is that for some weird reason , your partner may suddenly find out a way to move on and let go of all those dreams , mine did although he loved me a lot , we talked about getting engaged and about our kids names , it took him a lot of time to get over it as well , but finally he did , i am sure she does too , sure it wasn't that easy for her , but at the end she did it , so my lovely , it is so sad , and maybe the hardest thing to ever happen , but you have to let it go , and you won't be able to do this except by only giving up to this idea , and taking a lot of time to heal , and please contact me for whatever hard feelings you want to share :)