Girls and guys, would it upset or phase you if you found out an ex of yours got married?

Especially one that ended bad for you? And also it was with the person right after you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok one that ended badly for you

• Show All
    • Do you still have feelings for any of your exes?

• Kind of. I'm not sure if it's feelings or just sympathetic memories but I don't think there is any jealousy involved.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• depends on which ex boyfriend. if it was my most recent ex boyfriend I would be slightly upset since that was something we had talked about on many occasions. he for the most part is a good guy other then him being immature. so I would be happy for him. if it was my ex boyfriend before that I would feel sorry for them because he was a ranging alcoholic and both physically and mentally abusive to me and his ex wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be happy for them but if it's an ex who was an asshole I'd love to shake his bride's hand and wish her good luck cause she's going to need it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If u still had feelings for that perso. Of course it would phase me I would cry so hard be depressed for a couple days then accept it and move on

There is five stages of grieving. Google it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! If it ended badly I would be happy that someone else got him. Plus everyone should be happy I hope it works out for them. Send them an anonymous wedding gift!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate most of my exes anyways. I 1 of my exes already has a kid and I'm really indiferent

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not really mind

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have any relationships that ended badly (I'm lucky in that regard).

Therefore if one of my exes got married, it wouldn't bother me.

In fact I would be happy for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I may get the opportunity to experience that, only time will tell. I will let you know what happens. I would be flabbergasted, but it would bring me even more closure about who my ex was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    We broke up for a reason. Good for her that she found her mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • She cheated 3 times on me, married the 3d one. I encouraged her to do it, it was the best solution.
    "That one won't bother me any longer".

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. The love of my life is engaged to someone else. We ended badly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes