Simple question about ex boyfriends/girlfriends?

Girl and guys, what would push you to block your ex on Facebook if he never contacted you and unfriended you soon after the break up?

Please elaborate.
  • I stalked him/her, I'm not over them yet.
  • I was searching for him/her and decided to block them.
  • I'm over him/her, but I felt like blocking them.
    Vote C
  • Let me see the answers.
    Vote D

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently contacted my ex boyfriend on Facebook because its my only way of contacting him. I recently moved out of state and had to relay some important information to him and I don't talk to anyone else that we both spoke to. plus I don't like getting other people involved. so far he hasn't responded to my message but he hasn't blocked me either. I still love him, but wouldn't stalk him/harass him. if he was to stalk/harass me I would simply say to him please don't contact me, but I know him well enough that he wouldn't do that.

• Do you think he still likes you?

• I don't know if he still likes me or not, but we only broke up about 3 weeks ago. I only sent him a message on face book because I had to relay some important information. he was on my cell phone plan and canceled that after he broke up with me. he no longer is using that number. he probably got one of those prepaid phones which doesn't allow you to use the same phone number.