Simple question about ex boyfriends/girlfriends?

Girl and guys, what would push you to block your ex on Facebook if he never contacted you and unfriended you soon after the break up?

Please elaborate.
  • I stalked him/her, I'm not over them yet.
    Vote A
  • I was searching for him/her and decided to block them.
    Vote B
  • I'm over him/her, but I felt like blocking them.
    Vote C
  • Let me see the answers.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently contacted my ex boyfriend on Facebook because its my only way of contacting him. I recently moved out of state and had to relay some important information to him and I don't talk to anyone else that we both spoke to. plus I don't like getting other people involved. so far he hasn't responded to my message but he hasn't blocked me either. I still love him, but wouldn't stalk him/harass him. if he was to stalk/harass me I would simply say to him please don't contact me, but I know him well enough that he wouldn't do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think he still likes you?

• I don't know if he still likes me or not, but we only broke up about 3 weeks ago. I only sent him a message on face book because I had to relay some important information. he was on my cell phone plan and canceled that after he broke up with me. he no longer is using that number. he probably got one of those prepaid phones which doesn't allow you to use the same phone number.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• if i decided to block someone then they mean nothing to me anymore or they were really bad to me so i don't want to see them in any form again

0|0
    0|0
    • What about blocking him 6 months after Break Up, why would you block him then?

• Show All
    • if she's like that, impulsive and hot-tempered then it surely must be something that you've considered insignificant. i can easily get angry and when i do it's usually for some stupid reason, but maybe she still hasn't learned to control her impulses :)

• It's all because of my ex best friend. He attacked me back in December (a month after our BU) for no reason and lied to my ex. She's close friends with him, and her friends respect him, so I had no chance of giving my side.

• I would block him because common friends liking his public photos. I keep everything private on my page but he tends to make everything public not sure if it is on purpose or not but its annoying.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about blocking him 6 months after Break Up, why would you block him then?

• Show All
    • Are you sure she blocked you and didn't just shut down her profile for a bit?

• I'm positive. When you're blocked you're effectively raised from that persons Facebook and vice versa. You can't search for them any more.

• An ex isn't a part of my life anymore so why does he need to see what I'm doing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ibjust don't want him to know what's going on with me with my new partner and I don't want to know what's going on with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never block anyone who i loved before unless he is a total jerk, I mean a real bad one.

0|0
    0|0
  • not ever wanting to see his face again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would you do it after 6 months of no contact though?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes