A question about cheating. Who's really the home-wrecker?

Cheating seems to be a very passionate subject on this site. Cheating seems to get the type of reaction that only Politics and Religion usually get. Home-wrecker is what people are called when they get involved with someone who is in some sort of relationship.

Are they really home-wreckers? I mean isn't the person that is in the relationship and cheating, the one who is potentially wrecking their own home?

Also I think that more people on this site have cheated then are willing to admit.

65

Most Helpful Guy

• It's mostly on the committed person in my opinion. They are the ones breaking a vow, breaking someone else's trust, betraying someone, etc.

I do think that people should take special care to avoid committed people, though. It's just the right thing to do.