Why would she unfriend me? We left on good terms...?

My girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago, it started off with her becoming distant, asking for space and though I tried to give it to her, she still ended up breaking up with me saying her life was too hectic at the time to handle a relationship with all her other stresses, depression and responsibilities. Plus she's moving away in a couple months for college and doesn't want to do long distance.

We're both 20 and had been dating for 2 months, she often told me I was the perfect boyfriend and she couldn't possibly want more, that I made everything in her life so much better, that she was happy.

After the breakup, I tried reaching out to her 2 weeks later saying "Hey" She never answered, but she tends to not answer messages for weeks on end to avoid uncomfortable situations. 1 week after that, she removed me as a Facebook friend.

When we split, she told me she still wanted me in her life and that it was hard for her to do because she knew how good I had been to her.

She kept her other ex boyfriends on Facebook, yet she removed me. What might be the causes for this? This girl had the biggest heart I've ever seen on a woman, she cared so much and I don't know what to think of this.

We were official for a little over 2 months.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You smothered her. She has had enough of you.