Why would she unfriend me? We left on good terms...?

My girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago, it started off with her becoming distant, asking for space and though I tried to give it to her, she still ended up breaking up with me saying her life was too hectic at the time to handle a relationship with all her other stresses, depression and responsibilities. Plus she's moving away in a couple months for college and doesn't want to do long distance.

We're both 20 and had been dating for 2 months, she often told me I was the perfect boyfriend and she couldn't possibly want more, that I made everything in her life so much better, that she was happy.

After the breakup, I tried reaching out to her 2 weeks later saying "Hey" She never answered, but she tends to not answer messages for weeks on end to avoid uncomfortable situations. 1 week after that, she removed me as a Facebook friend.

When we split, she told me she still wanted me in her life and that it was hard for her to do because she knew how good I had been to her.

She kept her other ex boyfriends on Facebook, yet she removed me. What might be the causes for this? This girl had the biggest heart I've ever seen on a woman, she cared so much and I don't know what to think of this.

We were official for a little over 2 months.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You smothered her. She has had enough of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Its a fresh break up and maybe it is really hard on her and she just needs to cut all ties with you at the moment to truly get over you. That means deleting you off Facebook, deleting your phone number and avoiding you at all cost. Its hurts not but it will get better. She probably still has her Ex-Boyfriends on there because they at one point where deleted to then after a while they were re-added.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't compare yourself to her ex's, a relationship always differs i feel. there's a chance that she found herself lurking you too often and getting upset therefore deleting you. Either way, I agree with the yaddyadd dude, I'd refrain from trying to get in contact with her until she starts something up with you. Ya, it can feel pretty shitty, but it's probably for the best and gives you a lot more breathing room to focus on other things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Not entirely sure of her motivations, but her actions are crystal clear. She isn't into you and you need to pursue other women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes