Anyone else not get asked out after being in a long term relationship?

I was always hit on when I was in a relationship. I've been single for a year and a half and nobody hits on me anymore. Granted, I don't go out often like I used to. But I feel awful about myself. No dates, nobody interested... Guys always used to be :-( people look at me but also I am perhaps more conservative now. Not that I dressed flirty or anything..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, that's all bullshit... what the others said. The most hottest chicks turn ugly after you find out about their personalities. So that means us guys must have been attracted physically before getting that negative vibe, right? Yeah, so nobody is "reading" your vibes... disregard what they said.

The problem is that you're getting older and people our age are already taken. Simple as that. You know how often I go to bars and find COUPLES instead of SINGLES? Since when the hell did bars and clubs become places for couples to hang out?

The way you dress doesn't mean anything either. If you're hot, you're hot. You could be wearing a moo moo and it wouldn't friggin matter.