OK, do most guys cheat and don't tell their partner?

Please be honest, by cheating i mean anything like sexting, making out etc not necessarily sex although most cheaters do have sex. I am just interested in knowing some opinions so please share them!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Any decent man is not going to cheat. No.
    Men and women both cheat, so they are out there. but not if you are a decent person that respects your partner

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you to some extent, i know there are men who think they should be able to have as many women as they want and have everything planned before they get married, so yes the ones who think of cheating as a thoughtless hobby won't show their true colors, but some are reckless and get caught easily.

• There are a lot of women out there that are as bad or worse then men. You can't pin it all on the guy.

• Surveys seem to indicate that almost 50% of men will cheat sexually at some time in their life.It's most likely to happen after 10 years of marriage, with little-to-no sex within the marriage for about 5 of those years.
    It appears that almost 30% of women will cheat, but those will do it more often than the men do.Women who cheat generally start at about 5 years into a marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • 60% of all people who cheat, male and female, never get caught and never admit to it. Take from that what you will.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm going to say no, though in the long run something like half of men and women do cheat at some point. Most of those though its not something they do for their whole lives. Rampant cheating is something done by a minority of people.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, most of it is just every now and then, but in my opinion it's worse than rampant cheating because the cheated individual will usually never found out!

• Actually, I suspect its the other way around the 'non regular' cheaters are more likely to fess up and blow up the relationship. They actually feel bad and are torn. Its the rampant ones who are convinced its normal.

• I honestly don't hang out with perverted guys. I hang out with the quote on quote "nerds" but Of anything I think they deserve a good partner, But girls go for the perverted guys so... I have no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • younger guys yes im guilty of that but from 30 onwards i think not very much at all

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, i know that younger guys cheat often as i experienced it many times, but i don't agree that people aged 30+ don't do so, they do just not that often.

• I can only speak how i think of course but if you cheat at 25 to 30 its a shrug of the shoulders and pat on the back from your mates! after that i think that it looks a little pathetic ie clinging onto a time that has passed and a inability to grow up!

• I am not aware of any that I know...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That is a gross generalization to make, and you've made a second one in the description. I wouldn't assume so much of such a large group of people (i.e. half the world).

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't tell how are we going to know? But really I think that statement is a generalization.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes