If a guy cuts off all contact after you reject him, does it mean that he was only after your body?

If a guy cuts off all contact after you reject him, does it mean that he was only after your body?
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • I don't know
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. It may just be he wasn't interested in having a friendship with the person and to be in a relationship with them. Thus, they may think there is no point having around them if they don't want to be in a relationship with them. This scenario is very common with girls. They want the relationship, or nothing

0|1
    0|0
    • I just stated this very thing on another person's question. And this is the first time that I've noticed a girl directly say what I've always suspected. That women, like me, generally want a relationship or nothing. In other words, it's easy for the person who rejects the other to be friends (their ego wasn't hurt), but it's far more difficult for the person who was rejected to be friends (because their ego was).

• I'm the exception though (as are many other girls) as I have more guy friends then girl friends. I only want more then friends with one of them (my crush).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• I would say no, but in this case someone has acted immature, thinking to resent this girl for rejecting him.

0|0
    0|1
  • why would he want to see you after that? he probably would do everything to avoid you

0|1
    0|0
  • If a guy has enough friends he probably think that the only thing he needs is a girlfriend, if you don't want then he's going to search for another.

0|0
    0|0
  • It usually means that his heartbroken was absolutely crushed by the woman and he can't face her again... tragic i know.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would mean "Onto the next one, Onto the next one"

0|1
    0|1
  • it means he was trying to avoid the friend zone

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes