If a guy cuts off all contact after you reject him, does it mean that he was only after your body?

• yes
  • no
  • I don't know
    Vote C

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. It may just be he wasn't interested in having a friendship with the person and to be in a relationship with them. Thus, they may think there is no point having around them if they don't want to be in a relationship with them. This scenario is very common with girls. They want the relationship, or nothing

• I just stated this very thing on another person's question. And this is the first time that I've noticed a girl directly say what I've always suspected. That women, like me, generally want a relationship or nothing. In other words, it's easy for the person who rejects the other to be friends (their ego wasn't hurt), but it's far more difficult for the person who was rejected to be friends (because their ego was).

• I'm the exception though (as are many other girls) as I have more guy friends then girl friends. I only want more then friends with one of them (my crush).