Why do people accept cheating?

My sister is one of these people and she doesn't even know it. Anyways my sister has a best friend who her husband cheated on her with some other woman. One time a friend asked my sister's husband if the guy had been with that woman before they ended it and he said he had. My sister was away so she didn't hear what her husband said. The next time we asked my sister's husband and again he said that he had cheated on her. I told my sister that why would her husband say that twice and it not be true. My sister just kept on saying maybe he wasn't right during that time because her husband drinks a lot. I told my sister that it could be true and now everyone is just saying that it just didn't work out between them. Why do they keep on saying it didn't work out between them instead of that he's a cheater.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys forgive because they don't have many options and it will take forever to find another girl.
    I think girls forgive out of insecurity. Girls know from the time they are in middle school they have plenty of options, but some girls will forgive cheating out of thinking they won't find anyone better.