Why have I stopped crying? :( :( I love him?

My boyfriend and I are on a break. When I am with him I am the happiest girl in the world. He calms me, we get a long greats. I feel for him. Its not always sex, since we don't always have sex. We are taking a break for personal reasons and even though this means we might end for good, the first two days of this I could not stop crying and had so much hurt in my heart. Today I woke up more content. He is still on my mind but I am not crying. We did speak for a little which I think gives me hope and maybe thats why I'm not crying. But deep down I feel and know that there is no hope for us and it hurts and I want to cry but I can't. why is this

25

Most Helpful Guy

• If you truly love someone you never want to be apart from them for any reason. Maybe something inside you realizes that he would be fighting for you if he really loved you and maybe your accepting it. It took me the year and a half of "trying to save my marriage" time we were in therapy and the 3 months after before I was able to accept that my wife never loved me in our 25 years together. that it was a lie I will never comprehend. but that one night my mind finally flipped a switch and I started to move on. Still hurts like hell because I love her with all my heart. but I don't spend every minute in hell about it anymore.

• damn guy thats disgusting. im sorry for you. I just know that there are girls that show pure interest and later it was just for a bootycall and I tought more.