Why have I stopped crying? :( :( I love him?

My boyfriend and I are on a break. When I am with him I am the happiest girl in the world. He calms me, we get a long greats. I feel for him. Its not always sex, since we don't always have sex. We are taking a break for personal reasons and even though this means we might end for good, the first two days of this I could not stop crying and had so much hurt in my heart. Today I woke up more content. He is still on my mind but I am not crying. We did speak for a little which I think gives me hope and maybe thats why I'm not crying. But deep down I feel and know that there is no hope for us and it hurts and I want to cry but I can't. why is this

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you truly love someone you never want to be apart from them for any reason. Maybe something inside you realizes that he would be fighting for you if he really loved you and maybe your accepting it. It took me the year and a half of "trying to save my marriage" time we were in therapy and the 3 months after before I was able to accept that my wife never loved me in our 25 years together. that it was a lie I will never comprehend. but that one night my mind finally flipped a switch and I started to move on. Still hurts like hell because I love her with all my heart. but I don't spend every minute in hell about it anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    • damn guy thats disgusting. im sorry for you. I just know that there are girls that show pure interest and later it was just for a bootycall and I tought more.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You can't cry forever. Maybe now you think it's important, but it really isn't. Eventually, if it really is over, you will find someone else, and then you won't even understand why you were attracted to this current guy in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crying can be an expression of sorrow, but that doesn't mean you're not sorrowful if you're not crying. Don't think that just because you don't cry that you don't care, it's just one of many ways to express how you feel.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe it's because you realized you were leaning on him too much for your happiness and now you know that you need to look inside for the ultimate in happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe your heart is slowly healing, or your out of tears :(

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If he wants to take a break and/or break up, there's nothing you can do about it. Just keep your head up and do something to keep your mind off him and you'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can only cry so much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes