He broke up after travelling, I want him back...pls help?

We were together for 4 months, he was saying he is so in love with me and I am the best thing that ever happened to him in a love life. He had his travelling booked, so I thought it's ok if he goes for 3 months. He begged me to wait for him, which I did. When he came back he said he is not sure if he loves me anymore and wants to break up. I think it's because I became to jealous and annoying, because it was hard for me to wait and trust. I also think it was because he had post travelling depression. So I was upset and told him I don't love him anymore too (which was a lie!). Since then we didn't contact each other for 4 weeks. I really want him back, but I am not sure what he wants? He might have recovered from depression and wants me back but won't text me coz I said I don't love him anymore. Guys, what do you think? Shall I give it a go and text him? or if he wanted me back he would have done called/texted me already?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You have given him reasons not to want to contact you, so don't be surprised if he doesn't reply. But it couldn't hurt to contact him; maybe you are right, he was in a depressed mood and is ready to live again now.

Hope springs eternal!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• if he begged you to wait for him...then he also should wait for you..try to text/call him to see what's on his mind

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes