Cheating is about unforgiveness?

I have noticed that men especially that went through a break up with first love due to cheating are cheaters themselves. Could it be that they never forgave that other person and that other person never got what they deserved. Is it that they still don't forgive them but yet still at the same time still love them too. Unfortunately because of circumstances they need to continue with life. Is it because of them not forgiving that causes them to hurt others. With forgiving comes healing and being able to have coped with the situation.

Brian 38
A man can't deal with a cheating girlfriend, even if he has cheated on her multiple times. When a man learns that his woman has been cheating, he gets mixed emotions; he's angry, sad, jealous, frustrated and he may not know how or to whom to express his feelings for fear of being ridiculed. He can't sit on the corner and talk with his brethren about it as that not only damages his reputation, but bruises his ego.

A woman will hurt for days or even months when her man cheats, but the moment she starts talking to her girlfriends about the problem, it relieves her pain. She has a support group. The man, however, in deciding to keep his feelings inside, carries around his pain for years, which may lead to continuous fights between the couple, or even death.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, that might be true. Some guys don't know how to deal with pain, and you can see some users here have degenerated from being a hurt guy into a woman-hating twat.

• Exactly that's what I mean they feel that all women cheat so they might as well too. They get in relationships for the benefits but not because they love is just to say they are in a relationship. Like they never moved passed that phase in their life and they see that first woman that cheated on every woman they are with.