Have you ever cheated while in a relationship?

Have you ever cheated? If so, why did you do it? Do you do it often or was it a one time thing? Go ahead and confess! I want to hear from all of you :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No and never would. I respect those who I have relationships with and would always treat them how I would like to be treated, x

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I say I have not cheated. I've come very, very close, but I looked at myself, asked if this was something I wanted to move forward with, and decided that no, it was not.

By the time I made that decision nudity was involved. I am sure that it would hurt my partner to find out that it went that far.

For me though: I was at the door, and decided to stop.

That though is not why I chose to respond to this question today.

I read all these answers from people that are just SO CERTAIN that someone that would cheat is very clearly a lesser person than they are.

Do people think that a person in a relationship ever intends to cheat? ever? Maybe there are a very few people out there that just have no consideration at all for other people's feelings.

I believe that those people are not most people that end up cheating. I think that most "cheaters" find themselves in a REAL situation with real, complex feelings taking place in the middle of situations that we should not be so quick to judge.

Real people get hurt, and hurt each other. Not because they are evil or weak, but because this is part of life.

We should hold ourselves to our ideals. We shouldn't be that person that we imagine is out there cheating just because they're selfish and only think about themselves.

We also shouldn't be so quick to judge people.

0|0
    0|1
  • Never cheated on anyone. There is no bigger betrayal of trust in a relationship. there is zero defending it.
    those people are just horrible, disgusting human beings

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't but I want to be cheated on the thaught of my girlfriend been with another man blows my mind

1|1
    0|0
  • No. You should deal with whatever is tempting you to cheat before actually going through with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cheated on a girlfriend in college. I grew up feeling pretty low about myself and had a very hard time getting girls to go out with me. I had started hanging out and having sex with this Freshman girl (I was a senior). I wasn't that into her. Along comes this transfer into our college (she was just a year younger than me) and she REALLY pursued me. I took the ego stroke to heart and hooked up with her. My GF at the time (the Freshman) found out thanks to my roommate. It devastated her. We broke up. I was an asshole.

Karma got me, because the new girlfriend was a total bitch and made my life hell for 18 months.

As a postscript to the story, I've recently made amends with the original girlfriend and we are still very close.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your roommate sounds like an asshole

• I know what you did was wrong, but the roommate should've minded his own business.

• Well he was a dumbass more than malicious. She called asking if I was there and he told her I wasn't home. but it's all water under the bridge.

• Yeah I've cheated once. I hid it for a long time, justifying it to myself with the bad state of our relationship and with my own pain, then eventually told her the truth. It hurt her really badly of course and I tried to make amends but understandably that never made a real difference. I still feel ashamed of it and guilty after many years. I'd like to think I would never allow myself to do anything like that again, or to let myself stay in a situation where it's something that even crosses my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • One Life One Luv

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't ever do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course yo i love the pussy.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes I did unfortunately. Was with my boyfriend for 8 months. I was at a friend's house with several people. When they left I was just with him. There was a lot going on in my life at the time, was in an emotionally fragile state and was vulnerable. One thing led to another and he and I ended up having sex. Not long after, I was sobbing as I confessed to my boyfriend and broke up with him.

0|0
    0|1
  • I was a escourt when I was living with my boyfriend so it depends if you consider that cheating or not. it was his idea so it wasn't like I was doing it behind his back. I am not in that line of work anymore. great money, but if I want to be in happy and healthy relationship I can't do it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been in a relationship, but I'd never cheat. If there was any chance at all that something like that could happen, I'd just end the relationship first, or better yet, not even begin a relationship at all. I have more class and respect for partners than that. It's sad that some others don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have. I was in a long distance relationship was missing the attention and just feeling really lonely. I needed to be touched and love and just someone to talk to because it was hard having a six hour time difference

0|0
    0|1
  • Yup ! He was a dick and constantly accused me of cheating so I fucked some guy and dumped his ass off

0|0
    0|1
  • Never however I could be certain that I have been cheated on since the cheating rates are really high.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cheated while in a relationship and never will :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nope never. once a cheater always a cheater

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because I had fallen in love with my boyfriend on accident (we were best friends) while we were juniors in high school and i guess after a year the infatuation phase was over and i realized how skinny and short he was and i craved a real man's body...especially at my age...but i didn't want to break up with my bf so i would hook up with hot, tall, fit guys on the weekends and in the summer time. I did it pretty often.

0|0
    2|3
    • That is disgusting. It is worse that you can brag about it. once a cheater always a cheater. I feel sorry for your future ex-husband.

• Show All
    • She wasn't bragging about it, just being honest. To live is to err, what I find much more disgusting is that kind of judgement.

• exactly. i dont see how bragging was implied

Recommended myTakes