Should I be mad that my friend is dating my ex?

I'm not mad, but I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. My friend new he was the first guy I had sex with. I tried to warned her, but she said he said the same things to her as he did to me, but she believe that he really mean it with her. If she gets hurt it's on her. I really want to say some shit to him. I never told him that I was pregnant. I lost the baby the 3rd month. Maybe I will never tell him. I never told her.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• All the men in the world and she had to choose the one who would hurt just one person, you.

It is clear you feelings mean nothing to them both. Being mad hurts you more than them, it may be too soon for you to forget, but you know you can never trust your so called friend. You should be tankful that you do not have his child because it would have carried a curse. The curse is in him thinking that he can recklessly jump from woman to woman with no protection and not get caught. When he gets caught the women he loves now becomes his enemy which he will have to deal with for a life time.

Good luck,

• I think he went out with her to get back at me. I think he want to show a point. He told me that I would come crawling back to him and when I didn't he went out with my friend.

• Sounds like you are the prize. For some odd reason he chooses to play with your feelings in the worst possible way. I know it is difficult, but let him go. The fact that you feel pain now should tell you something is wrong. Good luck

• I don't know what it is about me. He never did this with any of his other ex's.