Should I be mad that my friend is dating my ex?

I'm not mad, but I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. My friend new he was the first guy I had sex with. I tried to warned her, but she said he said the same things to her as he did to me, but she believe that he really mean it with her. If she gets hurt it's on her. I really want to say some shit to him. I never told him that I was pregnant. I lost the baby the 3rd month. Maybe I will never tell him. I never told her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All the men in the world and she had to choose the one who would hurt just one person, you.

It is clear you feelings mean nothing to them both. Being mad hurts you more than them, it may be too soon for you to forget, but you know you can never trust your so called friend. You should be tankful that you do not have his child because it would have carried a curse. The curse is in him thinking that he can recklessly jump from woman to woman with no protection and not get caught. When he gets caught the women he loves now becomes his enemy which he will have to deal with for a life time.

Good luck,

0|0
    0|0
    • I think he went out with her to get back at me. I think he want to show a point. He told me that I would come crawling back to him and when I didn't he went out with my friend.

• Sounds like you are the prize. For some odd reason he chooses to play with your feelings in the worst possible way. I know it is difficult, but let him go. The fact that you feel pain now should tell you something is wrong. Good luck

• I don't know what it is about me. He never did this with any of his other ex's.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Your ex boyfriend is now plowing your friend. Your friend is now giving him blowjobs and swallowing his cum. Haha and this doesn't make u mad?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not the loyalty or respect that should have came from either of them. If I were you I would consider it a lesson learned count my blessings and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's easier to just simply ignore it. Hang out with her like normal and stuff but never rely or trust her with important things. So you guys will basically be superficial friends that can have fun but don't rely on each other during bad times. This way you can still have fun but you show her that she broke a rule.
    When dealing with conflict one must be elegant and civil to show that one can be/is the "better man" or woman lol.

that's my take on it, hopefully it will help to at least make you think some more before you make a choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never understood why woman get upset about stuff like that. if you are "ex's" then its done he is moving on you should to. yes since she is your friend you will see them and social events and may hurt until you move on with your life. I think woman take longer to move on then men do.
    Many people find the people they date through the interactions with there friends or general group of people they interact with socially, not because it was a personal attack on you but just that they know each other and where attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • An ex is an ex, not your property, not your concern.. it shouldn't matter. If they actually like eachother, then let it be.. in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends and I call this sharing.

And sharing is caring.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• id be pissed if my friend was dating my ex. its a bestfriend rule. thats not right. and im really sorry that happened to you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes