Why guys give MIXED SIGNALS?Any ideas from guys point of view?

Do you give mixed signals because you have unsure feelings, confuse, don't know what you want, or any reasons?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know when I like a girl, I make eye contact. I smile, etc. If I really like you, I would definitely make an attempt to talk to you asap. So I agree, there are no mixed signals, men typically know what they want when they want it.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, sometimes the guy may be shy. So he may go back in his shell because he's unsure of himself. But the guy may also just like doing little flirty fun things,, and then he'll pull away so that you don't get the wrong idea. It's tough to tell...you gotta know the guy. Is he shy or reserved? If so then he probably unsure of himself. It he seems pretty comfortable then he might just be a flirty dude and you shouldn't read into the signals because they're meaningless.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mixed signals?

Hell no. I always know exactly what I want and how I want it. If there are mixed signals it's only because you are reading them wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. We may give u mixed signals depending on how horny we are. Let me clear that up.
    If u talk with is before we jerk off, we will be so happy to talk with you
    If u talk with us right after we jerk off, we don't want to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixed signals = no signals.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not give mixed signals.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes