How is it so easy for him to just walk away?

4 years together, we have a 2 yr son, I have given him everything, supported him through everything but like any couple we have had some problems. he has always been friends with girls and that didn't bug me until he refuse to make it known that we were official or stopped taking me around his friends. also his career takes him away from home for 6+ months a year and also he won't even talk about moving in or the next step. but then he says he wants what we have and that he is not giving up on this relationship, but he doesn't try to make us work or fix things. he just leaves and stops all communication and doesn't try anymore? why?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are he was signing all over the place, and you just missed the signs.

But yeah it is easy for guys to walk away. We can compartmentalise our feelings and just do it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE