Am I being silly that her ex-boyfriend lives with her and her parents?

So, we've been dating for eight months...we're in love and I deeply love this girl. I am having a really tough time dealing with the fact that her ex-boyfriend lives with her, her son, and her parents. His room is right next to my girlfriends room. He's always there and sometimes their home alone. They even use to live alone together years ago. She assures me that there is nothing there..she still loves him but not in love with him. He cheated on her and she says she can't ever be with someone that cheats. The whole situation gets to me. If we're out or she's at my place and he calls she always answers his calls. So my question is am I being silly or am I justified to have an issue with it?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never enter into that situation. At. All. Especially if you're really 35-45. You know what's up.

• yadda, break it down for me a little on what your thoughts are? I need an opinion or insight to justify my thoughts and feelings...

• honestly, I love the girl enough that if the dating goes the way its been going...I would consider marrying her...but the boyfriend would have to go find his own place! lol

• You can approach it at that angle..but what if she's been banging the ex all along? Are you just going with 'ignorance is bliss'? I know you have no way of truly knowing what goes on.