Not really a question just need someone to talk to..?

So the guy who said he loved me just told me he never really did and I feel so stupid 😖😭

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably felt something for you but by saying this he is making it clear it is over by looking like a jerk. Or he is a jerk. Either way, the longer you stay in suffering over it the longer you will suffer so try hard to be aware of negative thinking and stop it from being in your life when he no longer isn't.

1|0
    0|0
    • going to try my absolute hardest to not think about him or anything but I know for now it's going to be extremely hard but thank you

• Here is a trick. Once you notice you are in 'that' state, acknowledge it then try to focus on your breath for a few minutes, gently and kindly bring your focus over and over when your mind wanders. In a few short days you will see you have more control over your emotions/thoughts and find a bit of peace and comfort to help you see brighter days. You are worth it to love yourself.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Kick him in the sac.

Then say you lied all those times you said "It's so big." "But hopefully this swelling will help you out."

1|0
    0|0
    • A part of me just wants to get him back emotionally but I don't even know if that's possible

• Show All
    • Steal his puppy?
      Seriously though I don't know if that is possible at this point.
      I think the best thing you can do is move on. Live your life and be the best/happiest you, that you can be. and don't ever let that asshole be near you again. Unless you have a drink handy! ;-P

• Lol thank you!!

• I got this awesome revenge idea if you are up for it but 1st can't revenge on a total stranger bro. Goes against codes of The #brocode and 2nd Our texting would be like way off the costs

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol confused so what's your idea?

• Show All
    • Lol okay but say what it is

• can't reveal. My stranger bro!

• Aw you poor girl hope you find one who really loves you.

0|0
    0|0
    • It hurts I thought he did. 2 years, he never said it until a year and a half so I trusted him, lesson learned.

• Did you date him?

0|0
    0|0
    • For a year and a half

• Show All
    • He did.
      There were times In The beginning where I wasn't all the way honest and we broke up, I got pregnant, he let it go but after I had my child, no sitter and I could never get time away to spend with him so that made things worse

• So you share a child with him?

• Oh im sorry!:/

0|0
    0|0
    • It hurts I thought he did. 2 years, he never said it until a year and a half so I trusted him, lesson learned.
      Thanks

• message me. im bored ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol he's at least 10yrs older than you, sure you'd understand?

• Show All
    • and by the way he has to pay for the child if you keep it. go to a judger or how its called to keep your rights and so on

• Aw I'm sorry

• Girls seem to be really bad at determining when guys genuinely love them and when they are just acting, I was starting to think they didn't care. From now on, just assume you are wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • So just whatever is said is probably a lie

• Blessing in disguise - clean break! At least now you can move out without wondering "what it"

3|0
    0|0
    • I never looked at it that way
      Thank you

• *move on
      *what if
      - apparently i forgot how to type, but glad you still got some use out of it :)

• Lol yea I figured
      Thought after 25 most guys matured but smh guess not

What Girls Said 5

• Honey, don't feel stupid because some dick lied to you. Just move on and hell see what he lost! Karma will get him :) Im so sorry!

1|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • Oh please don't! really, it is hard to bounce back to a guy like that, I don't know the details so I can't say if he showed you true emotion or was acting. But he could even be lying and want to hurt you when he did actually love you. Don't close yourself off, Im so sorry! thats so mean :(

• I don't mind sharing anymore. I'll message you

• You are not stupid!! He is stupid!! There are soo much better guys out there! This should give you the motivation to go find a better guy!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hold your head up high girl and try to move on. People can be real jerks but try not to let it get you down. It will get better over time and rely on friends and family. Go out somewhere and just mingle with peole to get him off your mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wish I could but I have a child so I can't get out very often lol.
      && he's becoming more independent so he doesn't want to play with me anymore lol

It hurts I thought he did. 2 years, he never said it until a year and a half so I trusted him, lesson learned.

• Bring your child to parks to play, he will meet new friends and so will you. take that first step.

• Sounds good

• Aww, I'm sorry! He doesn't sound like a guy you'd want to spend more time or feelings on. Is he part of a group of friends or someone you see often? If not, at least you won't see him a lot, which could help with moving on. Talk to your friends about it, talk online about it, get it off your chest. But don't forget to try to move on as well. Go out with friends, family, yourself, do stuff to take your mind off it but make sure you don't "push" those feelings away, because then they'll come back worse. But to be honest, he doesn't sound like someone who deserves you. You'll find someone who treats you how you deserve to be treated and who means it when he says he loves you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you
      Wish I could but I have a child so I can't get out very often lol.
      && he's becoming more independent so he doesn't want to play with me anymore lol

It hurts I thought he did. 2 years, he never said it until a year and a half so I trusted him, lesson learned.

• Show All
    • Him taking revenge makes me want to harden my heart completely and take it back out on him

• The best revenge in that case is living a happy life where whatever he says or does doesn't affect you anymore :)

• He's a loser, and it's HIS loss. Only stupid people lie and hurt others.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes