Not really a question just need someone to talk to..?

So the guy who said he loved me just told me he never really did and I feel so stupid 😖😭

510

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably felt something for you but by saying this he is making it clear it is over by looking like a jerk. Or he is a jerk. Either way, the longer you stay in suffering over it the longer you will suffer so try hard to be aware of negative thinking and stop it from being in your life when he no longer isn't.

• going to try my absolute hardest to not think about him or anything but I know for now it's going to be extremely hard but thank you

• Here is a trick. Once you notice you are in 'that' state, acknowledge it then try to focus on your breath for a few minutes, gently and kindly bring your focus over and over when your mind wanders. In a few short days you will see you have more control over your emotions/thoughts and find a bit of peace and comfort to help you see brighter days. You are worth it to love yourself.