What would you do when your heart is bleeding?

what would you do when you decide to get over one person, you heart is bleeding, you couldn't eat, you couldn't sleep, you feel so lonely even in crowed place.. what would you do when you feel this weak?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you do, don't turn to drinking. It really only amplifies feelings so you would end up feeling much worse. I'd say talk to your friends, your really close ones, or maybe someone that is going through a similar situation. It helps to have someone there to support you. And just talk to them about it, be completely 100% open and honest with whoever you decide to talk to, tell them how you are feeling, tell them what you are thinkingc. The only way to get better is to get everything out in the open and try to move on from it. Its sucks I know, moving on is never easy, but it will happen I promise, and having someone there to talk to will only help it go faster. I've had personal experience with this, so please take into consideration what I am saying. And if you don't have anyone there to talk to, please feel free to message me, I'm more than willing to listen to what you have to say and maybe try to help you

• Thank you for your advice, if I talk about this with someone I just couldn't stop my tears, I may still need to be quiet and alone for a while. thank you really

• I understand completely, take a little bit of time, but I really would talk to someone. Its okay to cry, you may honestly spend more time crying than actually talking, but that is still a good thing, you will be getting it out. And it will eventually become easier to talk about it. You just have to stay strong, and believe me you are stronger than you realize. Time heals everything, this is no exception.