If your ex is still using your credit card to charge you a great amount, how do you feel and what would you do?

Your ex cheated you for 7 months before breaking up, one year later, you found she is still using your credit card to charge you A LOT, how do you feel and what would you do?

I mean your "ex gf".

The girl in the story has his credit card information that enables her to do online shopping and stuff, so it's not necessary for her to present the card.
No, I'm not the girl in the story but my friend's ex is. He is a very nice person and he is very stressed under this situation. I'm not sure what advice I could give to him.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Report her for fraud.

What a fucking selfish and absolutely REVOLTING person this girl is. Vile slagwhore, who's been fucking around behind his back then has the nerve to use HIS details to buy herself stuff?

I would sue every last penny off of this piece of shit woman. And arrange for her to "accidentally" get her arms broken a la ye olde way of punishing thieves.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE