He cheated on me? what should i do?

My boyfriend cheated on me, i became to know it from a girl with who he cheated.. but he said it's truth.
He was cheating on me for 6 months he also told her personal things about me.. she wrote me everything just because she was angry because at the end he chosed me.

I want to stay with him, we are together for 4 years and i love him, i don't have anyone other than him.. we will marry in the future,

But i am worried why he did it? i don't want him to do it again, what should i do? should i become more pretty, sexy, sweet?

I am so confused now.

I won't break up because we love each other, he loves me! It was also my guilt, i wasn't very nice to him lately, i behaved kinda cold - it doesn't mean she had right to sleep with him! But now i realised how important it was,, i want to change.

87

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously he was getting something from her he was not getting from you. Was it more sex? Hotter sex? Something emotionally?

Whatever it is - if you didn't have 100% of what he wanted - then what will stop him from filling the gap with someone else in the future.

This is different then 'I was away and lonely and she was hot and I slipped' - a pattern of 6 months shows a very confused person that was not satisfied by just you. If that is the case - not sure you want to be married to that. You are too young anyways to worry about locking something in for good.

Acknowledge and move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't slip once, or twice, he cheated on you with the same woman for 6 months. . . that was a hardcore calculated decision. He had plenty of opportunities in that length of time to experience enough guilt to quit his wrong doing, yet he didn't.

You only know because SHE told you. So, he picked you this time. . what about the next girl he cheats and starts a relationship with behind your back? What if he likes her better than you and when he is asked to choose, he chooses her?

I'm sorry this happened to you but the chances of it happening again are very likely, should you choose to stay with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He won't do it again i am sure, he ended it with her! and she still keept messaging him telling him she loves him! She is a bitch

• He understood his mistake and he stopped meeting her! Everyone does mistakes

• I agree, everyone makes mistakes. Cheating once, is a mistake. When you realize you made a mistake, you usually change your actions so you don't repeat the same mistake. He cheated for 6 months, this is not a 'mistake'. This is a concious decision to deceive you, knowing that it would hurt you if you found out. I don't think you can believe anything that comes out of his mouth at this point. His actions are not those of a good man in love, they are those of a deceptive person with crappy morals.