Guys why do you call your ex after 3 months no contact? Then say oh I called by mistake? Please help?

My ex husband claims he called me by mistake. Which I dont believe him, we have not been in contact in 3 months.. why please help

13

Most Helpful Guy

• your in his head.. lol
    he's thinking of you

• Why are you being a smart Ass

• Lol...because I get a lot of mix things...so that is why. I did take him we chat everyday and meet up 1 week...he is still talking to that married women who interfered in our marriage that is why I get mix reviews

• well after reading below, you guys divorced bkuz of it? so its a booty call (:
      if your upto it, he is
      even if there are other people in his life (women)