When a couple live together, but not married and their are children involved does it affect the children the same way it affects the couple once?

when a couple lives together, but not married and their are children involved does it affect the children the same way it affects the couple once someone ends the relationship?

I ask this because the last two long term relationships I was in, involved kids and I was very close to them. I am thinking I shouldn't get involved with anyone who has kids.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it does as a single dad
    it may depend on how long you two were together and/or living together.
    but how old are the children? how many?
    yours/his?

0|1
    0|0
    • I just seen your add comments about staying away from guys w kids, well its not uncommon for a guy or chick to have at least 1 in 36-45 age bracket
      so.. you might wonder why he doesn't have any. and your dating pool would shrink tremendously

• Show All
    • thanks for the mh

• I doubt he will let me stop buy to see his kids. what I meant was that we had his kids on the weekends, but then on the days that I had off from work I had them too while his ex wife and my boyfriend both were at work. I actually haven't spoken to my ex boyfriend since we broke up about 3.5 weeks ago. he is probably looking out for the kids so their for wouldn't want me to see them if he did one day call me which I don't ever see happening. I sent him a few messages on face book and never got any kind of response. that's the only I could get in touch with him since his cell phone was in my name and i had it turned off. two our friends didn't even no that we broke up until I spoke to them today.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it does
    it happened with me and im fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think modern society (specially Western society) is so fucked up? ... for no fault of the kids... most of them being bastards.

0|0
    1|0
  • My parents have been together 26 years and aren't married. They have a bunch of kids all living at their house still and we're all normal.

1|0
    0|0
    • there still together though!

• Ya, so? They have taken shit from both sides of the family for never being married considering we are Italian- American Catholics. But it works well for them. They even have separate bank accounts.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes