Does my ex miss me as much as I miss her?

It's only been a day since I decided to give my ex space because I really pissed her off these last two days and she hasn't even messaged or call me either. Does she miss me as much as I miss her? She told me she hated me yesterday and didn't want to talk to me ever again. Said she didn't love me anymore and so on. I don't know if she really meant it or not (she's really mad at me).

She also told me not to contact her, if she wanted to talk to me she would contact me and so on..
If it helps any, she told me the day before that she still loved me but just needed space because she was really mad at me for something else and just needed it, I guess.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it sounds like she wants to be left alone. If she wants to talk to you, she'll contact you.