Is there really a tactic to getting your ex back?

Or is it all a crock of shit? (Excuse my language) not manipulating but helping realize how perfect we are for one another

**dont be rude**

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We need more information, such as why you broke up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Bitchy

• Show All
    • Lol think I'll give it time

• Lol fair enough, and probably not a bad strategy in this case. Thank you for MHO, and good luck :).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• So he already broke up with you twice and you wanna get back with him for third? Lol, Well "Babe I miss you" would be ok enough for this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never known a girl to change her mind, it takes forever for them to actually make it up but they never ever go back.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol i usually don't go back but it's just something different about him and what we have. Just fear I've pushed him into the arms of not one but multiple girls with a hard heart ):

• I'm sure you did

• Well thanks lol

What Girls Said 1

• I think it kind of depends on the situation. If the guy broke it off then chances are, he won't want to get back together.. but I guess the main thing is to just be straight forward.. At least that's what I've done in the past after I brokeup with my boyfriend and it worked.

0|0
    0|0
    • He did the last time and came back and he did this time, I hope he comes back to show things are different!

Recommended myTakes