What do you think about this idea?

My ex-boyfriend & I decided to be friends a couple of days ago. I still have love for him, & he's already told me he's lost all of his feelings for me, but will see what this whole friend thing does (whether it brings us together or not). Is this a good idea? Or am I wasting my time?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you would be wasting your time because he sounds like a jurk to even flat out say he has lost all feelings for you i mean there's other nicer respectful ways of saying your not interested with out sounding like a jurk you sound way mature for him anyway i hope you find better but don't waste your time on someone who can't realize what a good person you are and all the great things about you.