Ladies, how would you react if a guy friend?

...asked you to sleep with him, but he already has a girlfriend.
Would you be shocked, insulted? Would you snap at him or just decline proposal?
Are there any circumstances under which you'd actually sleep with him? (e.g.: if you love him or want some fun)
:)) NO i'm not a cheater. I wouldn't have such problems to ask. I would just do it.
Some guy was trying to cheat on his gf with another girl. He was asking her for sex. The girl knew the guy has a gf.

110

Most Helpful Girl

• This actually happened to me. A really good friend of mine was having some problems with a girl he was dating (they're no longer together) and got pretty drunk at a party one night. Playing the good friend, I drove him home, made sure he got into his house, gave him a glass of water etc.
    He chose that moment to proposition me- and was pretty persistent about it.
    I declined- repeatedly- and finally convinced him to just go to bed and sleep it off. The next day he was pretty embarrassed about it and apologized several times. I laughed it off- it's not like you can be offended someone finds you attractive, right? Besides, under different circumstances (him being sober and NOT in a relationship), I might say yes since we've also been a couple in the past.

Are there circumstances I would say yes if the guy had a girlfriend? I can't think of any. It's just a bad situation to begin with- sleeping with someone who's dating someone else. Add friendship into the mix and you're just asking for heartache all around.

• Yeah, well you had some history with him so it's a bit diff to my story. This guy in my story was doing fine in his relationship and he is still with that girl. So basically he wanted the girl for a one night thing.

• *he wanted the OTHER girl (who he asked for sex) for a one night thing and still keep his gf.

• The answer would still be no. As his friend, I might tell him he's being an idiot and not treating his gf or me the way he should. But unless he refused to take no for an answer, we'd probably still stay friends.