Ladies, how would you react if a guy friend?

...asked you to sleep with him, but he already has a girlfriend.
Would you be shocked, insulted? Would you snap at him or just decline proposal?
Are there any circumstances under which you'd actually sleep with him? (e.g.: if you love him or want some fun)
Updates:
:)) NO i'm not a cheater. I wouldn't have such problems to ask. I would just do it.
Some guy was trying to cheat on his gf with another girl. He was asking her for sex. The girl knew the guy has a gf.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This actually happened to me. A really good friend of mine was having some problems with a girl he was dating (they're no longer together) and got pretty drunk at a party one night. Playing the good friend, I drove him home, made sure he got into his house, gave him a glass of water etc.
    He chose that moment to proposition me- and was pretty persistent about it.
    I declined- repeatedly- and finally convinced him to just go to bed and sleep it off. The next day he was pretty embarrassed about it and apologized several times. I laughed it off- it's not like you can be offended someone finds you attractive, right? Besides, under different circumstances (him being sober and NOT in a relationship), I might say yes since we've also been a couple in the past.

Are there circumstances I would say yes if the guy had a girlfriend? I can't think of any. It's just a bad situation to begin with- sleeping with someone who's dating someone else. Add friendship into the mix and you're just asking for heartache all around.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, well you had some history with him so it's a bit diff to my story. This guy in my story was doing fine in his relationship and he is still with that girl. So basically he wanted the girl for a one night thing.

• *he wanted the OTHER girl (who he asked for sex) for a one night thing and still keep his gf.

• The answer would still be no. As his friend, I might tell him he's being an idiot and not treating his gf or me the way he should. But unless he refused to take no for an answer, we'd probably still stay friends.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I'd say he was not worth it. If someone has a gf yet wants sex with others obviously he's dishonest and isn't ready to be with one person. I think he should not have a gf and just sleep around rather than create chaos in other people's lives because he's selfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the sistuation. If you just said it out of the blue its less likley to happen but if your kinda in the moment she might let it happen and I can't believe im giving a cheater advice on how to cheat.. lord forgive me

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol ok buddy

• Show All
    • :) Me, girl and another guy. I had a crush on the girl. The other guy (that had a gf) asked my crush to sleep with him.
      I was trying to see how would girls usually react to such a proposal, especially when the guy already has a gf.
      Hope it was clear enough now

• Tell the girl you like her then start acting hot and cold then she will fall for you

• I wouldn't snap at him or anything, but I'd definitely be shocked/disgusted. Not only would I question his character, but also our friendship.

I'd feel even more hurt if I actually liked him, because his offer would mean that he doesn't see me as being a potential girlfriend, but just some chick he can use one night for his own sexual benefit, while he shamelessly cheats on his girlfriend. Uh, no thanks.

I'm not the kind of girl who sleeps around, so there's no way this would end well for the guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do that just because he has already girlfriend.
    But if a guy friend would ask me well if i like him physically and all, why not some fun :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it. Cheating is very bad. I would imagine how i would feel if i would be the gf on the other side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would decline. You know I'm not that much of a terrible person

0|0
    0|0
  • Well No I wouldn't...I'm not homewrecker

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be shocked and probably won't be able to see him again (cannot stand the awkwardness) I won't sleep with him in any circumstances, if he is my friend. I value frienship more than anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would decline..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd decline and tell him I think that's pretty shady, that his GF deserves better and to stay the hell away from me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes