My dad is cheating on my mom!!! What to do?

I was snooping through my dads phone because I wanted to find out the details of my sister's party (this is her account) and instead the first message that I saw was 'I love you too, baby.' Or something like that. I can't quite remember.

Anyway I was immediately intrigued. I clicked on that conversation. All my eyes saw were 'I love you too' 'I miss seeing your face between your legs. 'We have all night to make love. Etc. and I saw that hey have travel plans for the 27 of this month. He told us that he was going away on business. And that is quite usual because he goes like 3 or 4 four times a year for material. He is a contractor.

Now I am not sure that he is going for work at all now. And I know that he knows that he is doing something wrong because they were talking about putting his name on the hotel room I case my mom calls to check on him. She usually does.

I just don't know what to do! I mean maybe he just wants sex but I don't know! He and my mom just had sex a few days ago! I know because they close their door late at night when they are having sex.

I don't know if I can forgive him! I am going to tell hi that I know about his affair when I am older. I know how serious this is. I feel like my heart is turning turning trying to rip itself out of my body! I can't tell my mom! I can't be the one to tell her!

Can you guys give me some ways to get her to see it without me having to physically talk to her?

97

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me when I was 14. I held onto it for a year and a half until I just couldn't anymore. I was starting to be really mean to my dad all the time and my mom took notice. Finally I just got brave and said "I'm mad because I don't think he's totally faithful to you." She looked surprised, and then calm. That was the day I found out they were planning to divorce and waiting to tell my brother and I when we were ready.

No guarantee that your mom knows about the affair, but it's not a secret you should have to hold on to. It tore me up inside.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE