Recent break up but I have feelings for someone else, what should I do?

We literally broke up a few days ago. A part of me has feelings for someone else, my friend who I was involved with before my relationship. I never saw him as a platonic friend and always been a little more between us.
My relationship failed for many reasons but definitely because I wasn't 100% emotional involved.
Should I pursue my friend right away or wait a little?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Does the friend know about the break up? How did he react to you dating someone else in the first place?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • he knew about it, he was pretty upset about it, it almost ended our friendship but we worked through things and he's also gone on a few dates and saw other people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should approach your friend when YOU feel ready to. You already know why your relationship failed, so move on when you want to. Good luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE