Girls help!!! is this true? I need help?

Me and my ex girlfriend were together for 2 years and we broke up about 3 weeks ago she keeps telling me that she has no feeling for me anymore at all can that be possible to feel nothing at all?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• if she broke up with u then yes. in her mind she may have broken up with you several months ago, but just waited to say that the relationship is over. breaking up is hard do due no matter why its being done and who does it. some people also say things like that just to hurt you or be mean. I would give her space and don't wait on the side lines. move forward best you can and do things that will keep you busy. (hobbies) do something you couldn't do while you were together. write a list about things that u liked about her vs things you didn't like. learn to enjoy working out if you don't already. spend time with family and friends.