Girls help!!! is this true? I need help?

Me and my ex girlfriend were together for 2 years and we broke up about 3 weeks ago she keeps telling me that she has no feeling for me anymore at all can that be possible to feel nothing at all?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• if she broke up with u then yes. in her mind she may have broken up with you several months ago, but just waited to say that the relationship is over. breaking up is hard do due no matter why its being done and who does it. some people also say things like that just to hurt you or be mean. I would give her space and don't wait on the side lines. move forward best you can and do things that will keep you busy. (hobbies) do something you couldn't do while you were together. write a list about things that u liked about her vs things you didn't like. learn to enjoy working out if you don't already. spend time with family and friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Sure, if she'd been mentally broken up with you before she was physically broken up with you. It's possible she's still holding on to anger, which is still feeling *something.* But I would take her at her word and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the reason you guys broke up, say if you cheated then it's understandable, other than that there are always going to be slight feelings but If you've hurt her in some way she isn't going to admit that and she'll want you to think she's happier and better off without you

0|0
    0|0
  • that is completely possible. People get bored after a while

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she felt that way for a long time and just decided to tell you now that this was how she felt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Unless the feelings were lost somewhere along the 2 years.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Oh yes, my friend. What you have a experienced is a classic case of a "Break-Up".
    Your ex has migrated from low feelings to no feelings.
    Now, suck it up and be a man.

- Le Teenager.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing you could do, just hang back, see what happens. If she misses you, she would come back to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No she is lying in anger. Can't you understand women?

0|0
    0|0
    • I know she's angry but im confused sometimes she's nice and wants to be friends then she says she can't and that its better for me to move on and that she has no feeling i really want her back but i just sont know what to do

• If you can explain me the reason for break up, i may try to judge your problem better.

Recommended myTakes