Guys and girls do you ever miss someone you were close to once and then you fell out, do you ever wonder about that person?

After all the hurt that was caused and time has passed do you ever think of that person or even miss them?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, when this girl me hurt me i was thinking sometimes if she understands the pain and heartache she has caused me. It was an indescribable pain that she put me through. Sometimes wished she felt it too. Now i don't think about her anymore. I don't care. If she doesn't, then why should i? Her behavior doesn't make me miss her !

There's this girl from the US that came to my country and served as a teacher for some English classes we had along with another guy and girl (they were 9-10 years older). Always played games and did stuff , kids split in teams and she would always pick me on hers :). Seemed to treat me a bit diff compared to the rest. :).
    Lost touch. And i just hope she's Ok and doing fine, living her life.(i am actually trying to find out more about her but it's kind of hard at the moment)
    Lots of people that influenced my life and i wish they are fine and healthy to be honest. Some of them, i don't even know by name, but they helped me a lot.
    So yeah, sometimes i think about certain people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• very much.And I'm also dissapointed on how life went on, and we never talked again, especially with people, I wanted in my life

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE