Him or your dreams? Do you sacrifice your love or sacrifice your dreams?

I'm torn between working things out with my ex and pursuing my dreams. I ended the 7yr relationship on the grounds of this but I'm still crazy about him. I just don't know what to do and don't want to make the wrong decision.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• In the long run, I'd regret leaving personal passions unfulfilled more than leaving a lover behind.

• Thanks for MH. Good luck, I know it's not an easy decision.

• Thank you for your advice. You're right though, and it's definitely not going to be easy but at least I've gotten to experience love with him and now I need to love myself and do something for me. Much appreciated advice.

• Glad I could help, all the best!