Is there a chance to be friend with your ex?

Well I broke up a few days ago and I was wondering if there is a chance to be friend with him, I mean I know him since two years and we were really friends before it turned to love, and we didn't broke up because we had a fight, we have a lot in common, but he was just away for 4 months and he had/has a lot of problems so the relationship slept away of his mind...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, so long as they don't commonly break the ten commandments nor build a camelot for themselves on your misery

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends if either of you still have feelings 4 one another. if one of u wants the relationship as lovers/partners and they other one doesn't then chances are its going to be difficult to be friends again. I would give him some space 4 now and see what happens. also ask your self how are going to feel if he starts dating someone else?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE