Is there a chance to be friend with your ex?

Well I broke up a few days ago and I was wondering if there is a chance to be friend with him, I mean I know him since two years and we were really friends before it turned to love, and we didn't broke up because we had a fight, we have a lot in common, but he was just away for 4 months and he had/has a lot of problems so the relationship slept away of his mind...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, so long as they don't commonly break the ten commandments nor build a camelot for themselves on your misery

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends if either of you still have feelings 4 one another. if one of u wants the relationship as lovers/partners and they other one doesn't then chances are its going to be difficult to be friends again. I would give him some space 4 now and see what happens. also ask your self how are going to feel if he starts dating someone else?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, it's doable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm friends with my ex.. At first it was hard when I found out she was seeing someone else and that but it's all fine now

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sure. One of my exes kisses boys these days and before I started dating my current boyfriend we'd go clubbing together and flirt with girls and boys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes