If you were with someone and found out that they cheated on someone wayyyy back in high school would you stop seeing them?

I know for some here high school is right now or a couple years ago. but some of us high school is like ancient history. so i guess mainly to those people, if you found out the person you are dating cheated on someone in their high school days would you stop seeing them?

Once a cheater always a cheater? even if one time during high school?

123

Most Helpful Girl

• What happened in any relationship outside of your own is not a predictor of what you could have with that person. If you had been the one to cheat in your HS relationship would you want your current partner to walk away? They didn't cheat on you so for me it wouldn't have any reason to not be with them now. Hopefully they have grown up a lot since then and take relationships more seriously. However if you can't let it go now that you know this and you start digging through their email, texts, fb looking for things you need to take a close hard look at yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I would have broke up with her. Same exact story. I found out my girl cheated back in high school. I thought that was a long time ago and she said she'd never do that again. Well one year and about five months later she cheated on me. She said she was drunk and it didn't mean anything and blah blah blah...sorry I'll never do it again...

Can People change sure...my advice be very cautious.