Dumped because I'm to small. What can I do?

I don't even know what to think. I guess this confirmed that I am lacking in that department. She said "your a wonderful guy but your just to small for me and I'll never be satisfied" Now my confidence is totally shot. She told me I was great at oral and other things and to find someone who is more compatible with me.

How do I even approach a woman now? What if this comes up again. This was the first girl to ever flat out tell me this.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a tough one to weigh in on. My first reaction is what a tactless, thoughtless, classless person she is for saying what she did. So you're definitely much better off without someone that low. That's just pure evil.