Dumped because I'm to small. What can I do?

I don't even know what to think. I guess this confirmed that I am lacking in that department. She said "your a wonderful guy but your just to small for me and I'll never be satisfied" Now my confidence is totally shot. She told me I was great at oral and other things and to find someone who is more compatible with me.

How do I even approach a woman now? What if this comes up again. This was the first girl to ever flat out tell me this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a tough one to weigh in on. My first reaction is what a tactless, thoughtless, classless person she is for saying what she did. So you're definitely much better off without someone that low. That's just pure evil.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Well...whoa. I dont think she had to say that to you. I think she should have just broken up with you and gave you no other reason than "incompatibility". With that said, I dont fault her for citing the incompatibility issues either. I just think she could have used better tact than to damage your confidence.

As for you, just move on as best you can. Every woman is different and you might just be a perfect size for another girl. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's just being a b**** he probably just wanted to be done and used q excuse don't worry about it. Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... so what did the other girls before her say? What were their reasons?

0|0
    0|0
    • Two of them we just grew apart, one cheated on me and the other girl...well we had issues but this never came up with any of them.

• So then maybe this woman was just an outlier. Most women are probably going to be fine with your size, this one had different preferences.

What Guys Said 6

• Urgh. That is rough. I don't even know what to say, really. Obviously, she is a shallow person to leave over something like that. I think there's better out there, but I think you should just take some time away from dating. Get your confidence back, enjoy yourself and return when you're feeling better about things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think she gave you great advice, and while it might seem difficult to do so at first, this isn't something you need to take personally.

Not every penis is meant to be compatible with every vagina (or maybe I should say, "not every vagina is meant to be compatible with every penis"), and apparently your guys' just didn't mesh all that well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody is somebodies everything, not something to take personally. Easier said than done but i can give you examples of some girls who can't take more than 4 inches because it hurts to bad and on top of that it gives her a UTI. If it bothers you that much then make up for it in other ways?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you're anon, so spit it out, how small are you, because realistically what you should do depends on that.

0|0
    0|0
    • About 5 inches long and about 3 around

• Show All
    • I did a poll here once on penis size, and basically half the women said they wanted more than 6". Guess what, you're screwed with that half.

The other half didn't care -at all-. I was tbh surprised. I had expected most would want at least a 'decent' size, and a few would be size queens. In fact most tended to want above average, or not care.

Well, go find one from the half who don't care.

And tbh, some sex acts are easier with a smaller one.

• The thing about it all that size really does not matter LOL I loved reading anatomy books when I was in my early teens.

• And she leaves u for a BBC lol

0|0
    0|1
  • sluts who have hooked up too much do get stretched out pussies, that's life.

1|3
    0|2

Recommended myTakes