If you get dumped things can't get much worse, nothing to lose what do you do?

So you get dumped for no particular reason by the person you love, you have nothing to lose as it doesn't get any worse. Do you go out on fire and do your best to try and rescue it or would you rather just crawl under a rock? I think better to go down in flames, at least you were on fire !

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't fight it. By the time that person breaks up with you, they are dead set on that decision and probably was contemplating it for a while. So honestly, they won't even be able to hear your begging. Secondly, I dont believe in having to beg someone to want me. So...i just disappear and then they eventually find their way back...sometimes. And if not who cares.